InnoFerrin is an innovative oral suspension containing bovine lactoferrin with a multidirectional effect on the human organism suspended in MCT oil. The bovine lactoferrin found in InnoFerrin has over 70% similarity to human lactoferrin in structure and function.
InnoFerrin containing lactoferrin:
- has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral activity
- regulates the absorption of iron in the intestine and delivery of iron to the cells
- stimulates the immune system – creates the first line of defense of the organism against pathogens and activates the production of antibodies and immunological memory
- has anti-inflammatory properties – calms the factors which lead to the development of inflammation and binds free iron, thus preventing the formation of free radicals and reducing oxidative stress
- seals the intestinal barrier – stimulates the division and differentiation of intestinal epithelial cells and supports the development of beneficial gut microflora (Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus)